Admin work

There are a number of administrative tasks at the Citizens Advice.

For example, our case notes need filing and regular weeding, and our local information needs updating regularly.

If you have admin skills, we would like to hear from you.

We also need people with typing skills, who can use Microsoft Word.

We are computerised, but we still use manual filing systems in many areas, so whether your skills are in computerised or manual systems, we could use your help.

Unlike advice work, there is no minimum commitment, so you could just work a couple of hours a week when you are available.

We pay your travelling expenses.

If you are interested in this sort of work, please contact us.

tel: 01728 832544